Full Spanish translation
Mabox is now fully translated to Spanish, thanks to @ben_chile.
All Mabox specific tools like Mabox Control Center, Welcome Screen, Conky/Tint2 Manager, Menu/Sidepanels and even Installer slideshow are fully translated. Conky config files and tint2 panels also translated.
Only one ISO
No more language specific ISOs, there is only one.
Select appropriate language and keyboard at boot time.
As of this release, Mabox always ships the LTS kernel by default, this time linux 5.4.67
Most of packages comes from Manjaro Stable repository as of 2020-10-01.
Some packages comes from MaboxLinux repository.
– bashtop replaced by its faster, lighter and more featured succesor bpytop
– zensu (gtksu) replaced by yadsu
– Espanso – text expander added with addition of little jgmenu helper (W-A-e)
Menu / Sidepanels improvements
- change size and font
- Show or hide icons
- select icon theme
- choose color scheme (by default menus/panels follows openbox theme)
- tune up color scheme to your liking
- Picom Compositor
- ClipIt – clipboard manager
- Hot Corners
- Update notifier
- Power Manager
- Bluetooth Manager
- Conky Manager
- Gkrellm system monitor
Advanced users can still use traditional Openbox’s autostart script.
Easier Tint2 panel configuration with GUI
Dynamic menus (pipemenus) and helpers
There a bunch of improved and brand new menus /helpers.
Theme Manager (forked from BunsenLabs BLOB) now saves also menu/sidepanels settings: size, font, colors (theme), icons.
It works better when changing theme – no more need to logout after change to have 100% effect.